Monday, April 5, 2010

Too sick to write


The one thing I NEVER write about is my health. WHY? Because I have none! Seriously most would never know the medical problems that I face. Now I don't need people to feel sorry for me. It would be better to tell me to quit my whining and get my act together! This last month has been a challenge for me. My health has been poor at best. I finally got the "Power Port" placed in my chest and that should make many things easier. It just needs some fine tuning or time because my heart doesn't seem to have the best relationship with it. I am scheduled for heart surgery next month at Sacred Heart and that may fix it. I had some swollen lymph nodes removed and spent two days at the hospital with a kidney infection that would NOT go away. Oh how I hate those kidney infections. Four days ago I got my gallbladder removed, Finally! (and a small part of my liver because it was stuck fast to my gallbladder!) Recovery has been so so. The first day was HELL. The pain was so bad, but every day since the pain has reduced and now it is hardly noticeable. However, what is bothering me most is the cold sweats and night sweats. What is causing this? My doctors assure me that it is caused from this or that, but why don't they have a cure for this annoying problem or maybe just a pill I can take. Well anyhow things seems to always straighten out in time, so I will look forward to next month. See ya all then!


1 comment:

brentandkashann said...

No, you don't even ever mention your health and I wondered about you since I knew you had some serious concerns in the past. Thanks for letting us know. I am so sorry that you are in so much pain. Caroline will be happy to pray for you. Her book from Hudson is one of her greatest treasures. She always makes me sit down and read it with her like it is a special event together for us to remember her very hard time in the hospital. Her trial has changed her for the better. They always do if we are strong, but that being said, it is so easy to just cry and give up when we are in pain and so worried about our health. I love you. Take care and let us know how things turn out.