Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas Taylor!










Taylor was so overcome with joy about this gift, that his entire body froze in a seizure looking posture of happiness. Luckily, Savannah was there to help unwrap the entire present. Unfortunately with all this snow, Taylor will not be able to rip this stick with some death defying tricks. Taylor continues to grow taller then everyone in our house. His hair has to be cut every month (I think it needs a cut now, but Taylor likes it long and curly). I've just begun to notice that the girls go Ga-Ga over this young man. It's an odd feeling as a mother to feel threatened by these little girls who are trying to steal my little boy's heart away. I admit jealousy may be one of the emotions involved. I've been the only girl in his life and now I am competing with a bunch of giggling girls. It's all new territory. Nonetheless, I am very happy with who this young man is becoming.
Merry Christmas, Taylor. I love you!

No comments: