Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who did this to you?



I asked big brother to watch his little brother while I got some serious work done on the computer (emailing friends & doing some online shopping). A little later I hear a strange moaning sound and find my poor baby boy sitting on my bed with his eyes jetting around the room as if he were attempting to figure out who or where the sound he was hearing was coming from. He was terrified, so as any good mother would do, I ran to get the camera. However, when he saw the camera he stopped looking so scared. (Darn! Another good picture missed!) It ends up that older brother told Hudson to sit on the bed and not move because the "brain eating ear monster" would get into his head if he dare remove the brain protector ear muffs! So poor innocent Hudson sat on the bed being neglected and fighting off brain eating monsters while mommy shopped online. You can see in the bottom picture how slow and careful he removed the brain protector. He walked around the house with his hands over his ears for another hour after his horrible experience. I'm thinking we should stop contributing so much money into his G.E.T. account (college money) and start paying into an I.N.A.T.T.B.S account (I need a therapist was tortured by siblings).

No comments: