Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3 gallons of Ice Cream x 2




Savannah was excited to go shopping with me at Wal-Mart. She had a purse full of money and she was aching to spend it. As we walked through the store she carefully checked out the merchandise and chose several items. She was so excited about buying them and needless to say so was I. This girl is lounging shopper and after an hour of deciding what she could buy, my legs were sore and I wanted to get home. I still had my shopping list to attend too, so I finally managed to drag her to the other side of the store to the grocery section. As we moved down the frozen foods isle, Savannah stopped cold and turned to me and began her pleading. "Please oh please mom. Can I buy Ice cream with my money instead?" I didn't care what she spent her money on and a few seconds later she was throwing all of her treasures from the cart and loading it with 3 lbs. containers of ice cream. She promised she would share it with everyone. Once home, she announced, "Were having ice cream for dinner!" Then she kindly reminded me that she bought it and therefore she got to decide when it would be ate (breakfast, lunch dinner). She was the family hero and everyone agreed that ice cream was a far better dinner then fish sticks and mac & cheese. Thanks Vannie for your generous treat.


No comments: