Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shhhh! Don't tell.



Total Blackmail! This is too good to be true. Robert dozed off and the girls offered him a facial massage. He thought he was getting some moisturizer and wrinkle reducer, but the girls had other plans. I can't wait until he wakes up and looks in the mirror. Even more funny is the fact that we are expecting someone to stop by and drop something off any minute now!!! "Honey can you get the door, I'm busy."
***Since I know the question will arise, let me answer it now. YES, you have my permission to make copies of these pictures for any of your Black Mailing Needs (pay raise, yard work, around the house handy man and any other needs you think you can black mail him into doing.) YES, you may post these pictures in public places. Yes, you may all raze him for the REST of his life!
NO and let me say it again NO NO NO, you may NOT use any future embarrassing pictures of me that may or may not be posted to this blog in the future by a disgruntle husband.

No comments: