Saturday, August 8, 2009

Driving school for tots!


Hudson took to driving like a fish to water, but lately he seems to be somewhat of a daredevil. He figured out that he could sit on the hood of his car and use a "STICK" to reach down and press the pedal. So then he is facing backwards and driving down the street. Yesterday I saw him standing on the hood of his car and pressing the pedal with a broom stick. I hope our insurance man doesn't see this. I have a strong feeling that Hudson will be paying very high prices for auto insurance when the time comes. Robert tries to calm my nerves by telling me that "It's totally normal for a little boy to be dangerous and crazy. Just be happy he isn't 16 yet, because that's when it gets really bad!" Thanks honey, I feel so much better now.



Savannah received her birthday present from the GP's early this year. Her old bike had a bad relationship with air and the tires never held any. So she decided she wanted a new one for her birthday. Daddy put slime in the tires, so hopefully maybe the new bike will keep it's tires inflated through summer.

No comments: