Monday, December 28, 2009













Picture 1: The drugs wore off so now its time for a movie.
Picture 2: Yep, you guessed it. Another roadside wee-wee stop. This pic might border on perverted (if you think so, then shame on you for looking at an innocent Little dude doing as nature intended) but man he must have had to go really bad. He nearly wee-wee'd on his on head!
Picture 3: I did it! I managed to drive our 747 down the famous Lombard St. It was a tight fit and the girls screamed the entire way down. It's during these times when I wished I had a cute little sports car.
Picture 4: More Lombard St. I think I'm somewhere in there driving down the road?
Picture 5: We stayed at the Raddison at Fisherman's Wharf in San Fran and our truck was too tall to pull into their parking area. We had to unload the overhead luggage carrier and take it down and then drag it up to our room. However, on the day that we left, Robert figured out that we could fit when exiting the parking garage. It was a tight fit and Robert had to lead me out. I have way expected him to pull out some cone shaped orange flashlights while he was guiding me out. What a sight we were.


No comments: