Saturday, January 9, 2010

He seemed harmless...at first.








Batman tried to eat my baby. He and his little friend Spiderman seemed harmless at first, but their true intentions quickly developed. Hudson was thrilled when Spiderman stopped to tie his shoe. He WAS Hudson's hero when it all began, but for some reason Hudson is scared to death of the guy now. He even refuses to wear his Spiderman PJ's. "I don't like Spiderman no more, mom. Hims go'in to eat me." Hudson repeats daily. And the truth is he probably would have. Just look at how he was ready to pounce on my baby. His friend Batman spread his wings out and looked like he was ready to swallow us whole. I of course being a good mom was more focused on getting a picture of Hudson with the duo so that he could look back on the fond memory, but Hudson wanted nothing of it. I even tried to push him toward the Bat & Spider, but Hudson continued to be terrified. I think poor little Hudson may now be dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Do they make prozac for toddlers? There are many of these weirdo's dressed up in Hollywood. Every single one that we encountered was completely drunk. Imagine little Hudson seeing Elmo in the distance and running over to give his favorite Sesame Street buddy a hug and then Elmo begins to stumble around while singing the Sesame theme song and then vomits all over. It wasn't a pretty picture, so I decided against posting it. Jack Sparrow was even worst. He was actually carrying a bottle of vodka. Taylor assured me that the bottle was part of his costume, but I don't think drinking it and becoming completely drunk is part of the show. Poor Jack looked like he had just recently taken a hit of cocaine. His eye were bugging out of his head and he kept jumping around. He finally stopped and posed in front of the Jimmy Kimmel Live studio. These weirdos in costumes are mostly bums and their costumes are filthy dirty. They just walk the strip everyday posing for pictures and hoping someone will give them a tip. Do they not know that millions of little children are now crushed because their childhood hero's are nothing more then street hustlers that smell of alcohol and puke? Now that I think about it I can't believe I let them touch my baby. This may go down in the books as one of the more dumber mommy things that I've done. Sorry Hudson.


No comments: