Friday, March 9, 2012

The Happenings in Vanna's life



























WOW! Another year gone by and another daughter to attend the churches annual ball. Savannah was so excited to attend the ball this year and I was happy that big sisters dress would fit her with only a few minor changes. I can't believe how much she has grown up. She becomes more beautiful with each day. (I'm at a loss for words. I keep staring at the picture and reminding myself that this is my baby girl.) love you, Vannie.




In other pictures, Savannah got her face painted at a local event. She and her BFF Hannah, talked me into attending the event and I'm glad they did. It was so much fun. I only wished I had taken Hudson along with us. Nonetheless, I made sure to get a bagful of freebies for him to enjoy later. A special thanks to Hannah for telling us about it.




The second pic proves that no matter the age you never grow to old to play in the snow! Addy and Vanna couldn't wait to put on a few layers of snow clothes. Instead they ran out to play in their PJ's at 5 am.









No comments: