Sunday, March 11, 2012

Homework comes first


This is what happens at our house everyday at 4 pm. It can often last late into the night for Addy. I can still help Hudson, although I did learn that the shape I once knew as a diamond is no longer that. It is now a rhombus! I still manage with Savannah because even when I have no clue about what she is asking me, I just give her a very long answer with huge words and she has no clue that I made it all up. Either that or she feels sorry for her obviously confused mama and she is just leading me to believe that she thinks I'm still smarter then she is. Things are easiest with Addy. She and I both know that I have absolutely no idea about what she is learning and there is no way of faking it either. She is clearly smarter then me and there is no denying it!



No comments: