Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meet The Baby Chatter-Bug


Meet Hudson, the newest chatter-bug to join this Chattering world. He is 3 yrs old and he has a lot to chat about.....the only problem is that we can't always understand him! Hudson is the baby of the family and everyone has always spoke for him. He was our little surprise gift from above. We so wanted another baby, but were told that it was not possible. Surprise! Hudson so wanted to meet us that he decided to come nearly 7 weeks early. I'd have to say that having Hudson was the greatest gift our family has ever received. Everyone loved him so much. He was always being held by someone when he was a baby. I can't believe he is already 3 years old. I am completely in love with this little boy. My only regret is that he isn't a cuddly boy. However, his skin is baby soft and his hair is like silk. In one word he is YUMMY! Hudson likes hanging out with Dad, helping Mom with housework, hiding from mommy until she threatens to spank, driving his Mustang convertible power wheels, taking bubble baths, making ice-cream, Bologna, Elmo, and ringing the door bell. He dislikes taking naps, going to bed, being told it's time to come inside after playing outside, diaper changes without powder, green vegetables, the toilet, and strangers. Hudson is a late talker, but he often chatters non-stop and we (his family) understand him well. His favorite saying, "Dad, come home from work now. Mom need you." He yells that into my cellphone which he steals and then hides in his closet and somehow finds the quick dial for Dad's number. Lucky for Hudson his cry for help always works. Not so lucky for Daddy, who leaves work and drives home at 90 MPH worried that his wife is lying helpless on the floor. When Daddy arrives and runs through the front door, Hudson, says, "Dad, you come home to see me?" We can't be mad at him for this. He is just too cute. I believe that Father God sent Hudson to me to keep me going. I have MS and I could easily become very lazy, but having a 3 year old to chase around has kept me in better health. Hudson has not only changed our lives, but he has saved mine. I love this little boy more then I could ever express in words. Everyday is a gift to watch this little person develop into the man he will someday be. I love you, my little man Hudson.

No comments: