Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Meet The Jr. Chatters.


Meet Jr. Chatter-bug, Addy. She'll be 12 in January and she is currently our most chattery chatter-bug. She likes to write poetry and short stories, sewing, spelling and she loves animals and High School Musical star, Zac Efron. She wants to better her chatting skills and feels a cell phone would help out greatly (sorry honey, but I don't see a cell phone in your near future). Addy is an extremely affectionate person and people as well as animals are drawn towards her. Addy is the kind of girl that everyone wants to know and love. She is much wiser then her years. Addy sets her own standards and she has always been a leader. She's not afraid to let her opinion be known. Her soul radiates a warmth that is so beautiful and pure. I love this girl and I wish I could be more like her. We are so excited to watch her blossom into adulthood. I love you, Addy. You have taught me more then I have you.

No comments: