Sunday, May 23, 2010

Look Mom, I'm half way to Disneyland!

Can you guess what Hudson got for an early birthday present?

A. Quick sand
B. A book written by Saddam Hussein called, "How to hide in a hole."
C. A shovel

If you answered "shovel" then you have won... well nothing. Anyhow Hudson has been digging his hole for several hours (the shovel is no bigger then a gravy ladle) and after his older brother told him that he could dig himself to Disneyland, he's been digging much faster.

It really got exciting when Hudson began to scream, "I see him. I see him."
Who do you see? We asked.
"I see the mouse. Yep it's the mouse. It's him. It's Bickey. Hi Bickey Hi!" Hudson yelled.
Ah, Hudson who is Bickey?
"Duh Mom. DUH! You know Bickey Mouse. DUUUUUHHHH." Hudson says.
Then Hudson says in a matter of fact voice, "Hey, the duck is here too." (Donald duck)

Unfortunately all the fun ended when a certain Mommy ordered a very dirty little boy out of his hole and into the bath.

"But MOOOOM, I was almooooost there. Greeeaat, I didn't even get to ride any rides. ERRR!"

No comments: