Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother/ Daughter Dinner~ Taylor serves!





The girls and I attended the Mother/ Daughter dinner at church and really enjoyed oinking~out on several types of cheesecake. The meal was yummy, but what we liked most was the cute server that was assigned to our table. He was such a handsome young man and very polite. He continued to smile even after being asked, "Sir, I need a new fork." "Sir, I need another napkin." "Sir, when you get home can you clean my room." It's not very often that Taylor would happily go along with this, ~so break out the camera I did! However, I informed the girls that the reason for their brothers good demeanor was probably not about them, but rather it was for another special girl at the table (S.B.). Thanks to this special girl we are all seeing a side of Taylor that we haven't seen before.

No comments: