Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, KY!



Happy Birthday, Ky!

Can you believe it's been 6 years since our "Girls Only Trip" to Oregon. That means you would have been like 9 years old! Wow, time really flew by fast. It's been amazing watching you transform into the wonderful person you have become today. I've enjoyed our years of fun times and practical jokes. (Remember the vomit flavored Jelly beans?) Imagine where you will be in 6 years from now. Adulthood comes far to quick, so STOP growing up so quickly! I really thought about putting your potty training picture on the blog, but I quickly remembered how horrible your paybacks are! Maybe we can go on another Girls Only Trip in a year and then you can drive! You can be the one that acts all retarded to all of the passing cars! (remember that?) Well, I hope you know what a special person you are to me. Happy Birthday, I love you.

Love,

Aunt Lisa

No comments: