Thursday, January 1, 2009

Temporary Insanity or Puppy Love




I know what your thinking... Lisa has lost her mind! Well, actually it may be true. I have allowed THREE puppies to come to our home. BUT... Don't worry they are only visiting until they find new homes. A friend of ours from Oregon asked if we would sell these little cuties for him. The owner is being deployed overseas and he didn't have enough time to sell them. So for now they will be living with us until someone buys them. If your interested please CALL ME! They are pure Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. They will be big dogs, so we WILL NOT be keeping one. However, this hasn't stopped the children from naming them. All of the children are on their best behaviors trying to change my mind about keeping one or two of the puppies. I must say I do like all of the house work that's being done! The girls want the puppies to sleep in their beds with them tonight. ("Wait until you wake up in the middle of the night with puppy pee all over your bed!" I've told them.) It doesn't matter, they love them so MUCH. "Please mom, I promise I will take care of them." Ya, wait until they poop all over and they have to clean it up. I suspect this puppy love will end shortly after!

No comments: